Instead, I'll celebrate the things which are good.
- My bridal shower is in 10 days!
- I've been stalking our registries like mad, and the first gift bought was an espresso machine! This makes the li'l barista that I am very, very happy.
- I've scheduled my hair trial! I'm looking forward to it like crazy. I might actually have a party to go to after my hair trial. Excellent.
- I received our table cloths today. I got a good deal on them off of ebay, and I think I'll be able to recoup the whole cost on craigslist afterward.
- Our rings arrived shortly before we left for vacation! We looove them. I want to wear mine noooooooow.
- The wedding is in just 37 days! I'm getting married in 37 days! I'm marrying the man I love more than anyone ever anywhere at anytime ever ever ever in 37 days! Holy crap, 37 days!!!
- Our honeymoon starts in 39 days! Woohoo, Cabo here we come!
- I got a raise at work this week!
- I'm pretty positive we're all set for candles and candle holders for the reception. I bought a bunch of tea-lights at Ikea last week for hella-cheap.
- My puppies are being ridiiiculously sweet and adorable lately. Oh yeah. I guess I never mentioned on here that we got another dog several months back! He's a fawn great dane and he's such a li'l lover. His name is Gus (short for Augustus). He's very nearly 5 months old now, and maybeeee 50 lbs? Trajan (our blue great dane) turned 1 at the end of July! He's probably about 150 lbs.
- Our kitty, Calypso, has also been super affectionate since we got back in town. I guess she missed us!
- My momma and I have made a lot of progress on wedding crafts the last few days. I finished the bunting a few nights ago. My mom's completed about half of the table squares, and plans to do the rest this week. My mom's friend (who is a sweetheart) is going to prepare the decor we'll use to disguise the ugly guardrails around the trees at our venue.
- The top shelf of my pantry makes me smile everytime I open the door. It's basically a wall of my marked out coffee beans (we get a free pound of beans every week at Starbucks), which will be used for decor at the wedding.
- We can go get our marriage license in precisely one week! Whoa. It is getting so incredibly real.
That's my Pollyanna "Glad Game" routine for the day.