Friday, April 10, 2009
Current Inspiration/Progress Board
[click to enlarge]
From top left to bottom right:
1. Baby's Breath bouquets for the bridesmaids. The bride's male attendant will probably have a baby's breath boutonniere.
2. The bridesmaids will be wearing solid chocolate brown tea/knee-length dresses of their own choosing.
3. The groomsmen will either be wearing boutonnieres of non-floral natural elements or the glass flowers that I blogged about for my fascinator.
4. The reception will be all about the candlelit ambiance.
5. Centerpieces will include candles sunk into coffee beans in homage to our meeting through Starbucks.
6. The Groom's Cake will probably be Carrot or Rum cake aaand delicious.
7. These are the earrings that the bride and bridesmaids will be wearing in 3 different finishes.
8. The bride (hey, that's me!) will be sporting finger waves.
9. This is me, in my dress, with my tattoo!
10. The groom and groomsmen will be wearing tuxedos, most likely in espresso brown or slate gray.
11. The Bride's "Cake" will be a pie buffet.
12. A contender for our wedding bands.
13. I'm considering getting a red parasol to match my shoes, although I'll be carrying a wheat bouquet in the ceremony.
14. I think a little handpainted sign like this would be a lovely way to guide folks from the parking lot down the path to our venue.
15. I'd love to include either family wedding pictures or pictures of us over the years somewhere, likely at the guestbook table.
16. These are my shoes! And I love them!
17. Our ceremony & reception venue.
Most of this is old news to anyone who has been reading my blog for a while, but I figure a little pictorial summary can't hurt.