Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 Days!

We're getting married in 2 days. Well, a little over 2.5 days from now, to be fair. At the moment it feels bizarre, incredible, amazing, unbelievable, weird, lovely, and dazzling all at once. I feel as though we've been married for several years already, and yet, I also feel like something exciting and unknown will occur on Saturday.

I'm finally finished with my string of work days leading up to the wedding. I have the next 2 days cleared to finish up crafts, run around and pick things up, go to our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and hopefully have a little time to relax. We'll see about that last one. My sister-of-honor and nephew came into town today which makes me very happy. More family will be arriving in the coming days.



I'm so excited to see so many friends and relatives on Saturday. I'm so excited to marry my greatest love, my fiance, my Opie, my Nathaniel Daniel, my one and only, my pookie-bear (Okay, not that. Not that ever.) on Saturday. Saturday! Incredible.

No comments: